TAKING THE NEXT STEPS TOGETHER
Way Groups are at the heart of The Way Church and are all about establishing relationship and community through the local church. Every believer needs a place to belong;
Way Groups provide that place for you.
Led by church members, Way Groups meet the week following the last Sunday of every month in homes, at coffee shops, and other location around the area. The meeting format provides members with an intimate setting where individuals can grow in their relationship with God and be an active member in present day Gospel community with one another.
**There is no Mid-Week Service during the week that Way Groups gather**
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• To be welcomed by a family of believers like you.
• To journey along side others.
• To be celebrated in victory and lifted up in prayer.
• To grow in your relationship with Christ.
Our Fall 2017 Semester is beginning! Way Groups will meet on the following weeks:
- September 25th - September 30th
- October 30th - November 3rd
- November 27th - December 1st
- January 1st - January 5th